The quality of the air in your home, office or business is very important.
Short or long-term exposure to the pollutants in the air has a large effect on our health.
The contaminants in the air contain common allergy triggers, like pollen, mold spores, dander and dust, and can be found to cause, aggravate or worsen the symptoms of diseases like asthma. The contaminants cycle through the central air system, which completely circulates the air in your home or office three to five times a day
There are a few options when it comes to improving the air quality in your home, including:
Award Winning REME HALO®
According to the EPA, levels of air pollution inside the homes can be two to five times higher than outdoor levels. This small piece of equipment is installed into the supply plenum of the existing air conditioning or heating system air ducts. REME HALO® sweeps through the area actively purifying pollutants at the source, opposed to requiring the pollutants to pass through the unit for purification.
The benefits of the various ways to improve your air quality:
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- Provides whole home and building purification
- Operates silently
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
Every filter has a MERV (minimum efficiency reporting value) rating that indicates the size of particles they can trap. The scale runs from 1 to 16. The higher MERV rating allows cleaner air for in your home or business.
Overly dry air can cause itchy, cracked skin, dry nasal passages, annoying shocks from static electricity and cracked woodwork. Adding a humidifier will add comfort to your home and eliminate these irritating conditions for your family.
Here are the facts!
- Indoor air quality is one of the EPA’s top five environmental risks to public health.
- 87% of American homeowners are not aware that pollution may be worse inside their homes than outdoors.
- The three most important methods of improving indoor air quality are source removal, air cleaning and increased ventilation.
You can always expect respect from our trained and certified technicians.
We are happy to wear shoe covers at your request and will always clean up our work area.